Is Crypto Investing Dead?

Home Page Forums Crypto Investing Is Crypto Investing Dead?


Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #921

      The recent Luna scandal of May 2022 and the larger FTX $32 billion scandal of Nov 2022 has rocked the world of crypto.

      Some pundits are declaring the end to the entire industry. Bitcoin maximalists are saying “I told you so” and praising Bitcoin while bashing all other cryptos.

      Defi-proponents take a more nuanced view, saying that “What doesn’t kill crypto will make it stronger”. They believe this is a definite crisis that will separate the good from the bad.

      Read my take on Bitcoin at :Seeking Alpha.  Long story short: expect 95% of cryptos to go bust over the next two years. The remaining 5% will change finance forever and become the bedrock of the financial world.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.