Cointelegraph.com News Cointelegraph covers fintech, blockchain and Bitcoin bringing you the latest news and analyses on the future of money.
- Rarest Pepe — ‘most important NFT in art history’ — sells for 205 ETHby Cointelegraph By Joshua Mapperson on March 3, 2021
With more than $300M spent on NFTs this year, it is no surprise that one of the rarest Pepe NFTs “Homer Pepe” just changed hands for $320,000.
- Top 3 NFT brands' sales grew 381% in Februaryby Cointelegraph By Cyrus McNally on March 3, 2021
The NFT explosion is one of the most talked about events for crypto in 2021, with sales from several platforms breaking records on a weekly basis.
- Unibright (UBT) price soars after DeFi staking and enterprise-level partnershipsby Cointelegraph By Jordan Finneseth on March 2, 2021
Unibright Token's price rallied to a new all-time high over new partnerships and its Baseledger white paper unveiling DeFi staking.
- Aavegotchis sell out in under one minute as NFT euphoria continuesby Cointelegraph By Andrey Shevchenko on March 2, 2021
The highly anticipated yield-bearing NFTs have hit the market.
- Enterprise meets DeFi: Organizations work toward adopting blockchain techby Cointelegraph By Rachel Wolfson on March 2, 2021
Enterprise DeFi adoption is in development, but a number of challenges must be addressed before it’s ready for the mainstream.
- Blockchain sports firm Chiliz to expand in US with $50M investmentby Cointelegraph By Helen Partz on March 2, 2021
Chiliz is setting up a New York office following years of fan token experience in Europe.